I have had the privilege of connecting with thousands of women with MS. All of them have one thing in common, they are looking for hope. These courageous ladies are searching for ways to effectively manage their MS.
Those who have been fully committed to changing their lifestyles have seen huge and lasting changes in their situations. However, half-hearted efforts have not yielded the same results.
I realise that it takes a ginormous amount of energy, effort, planning and organisation to change an established way of life. There is so much to think about: new ingredients, meals, supplements, exercise routine, stress relief. No wonder many of us fall off the wagon multiple times before we settle into our new MS diet lifestyles. I have realised that setting aside just a few minutes a week, to plan my strategy, results in significant benefits. Boost is a tool I have created to help you do just that!
The BOOST resource eases you into this way of life, helping you to carve out your own unique MS diet lifestyle and find what works for you.
A Reminder System
In essence BOOST is a, very fancy but meaningful, reminder system to keep you on track with your MS diet every week. You’ll receive an encouraging email each week, telling you that your new BOOST resource is ready for download. Pressing the download button is the easy bit. Finding the time to read it and make changes is the hard bit. I wholeheartedly believe you can do this!
TEN Minutes a Week
Set 10 minutes aside every week to read through your BOOST and plan your meals for the following week. You may also want to use that time to think about a stress relief activity you could do or exercises you want to start doing. I call this time – The BOOST Blast – because it’s what will help springboard you into your new healthy lifestyle.
BOOST is a helping hand that I would have loved at the start of my MS diet journey.
BOOST is full of inspiring, colourful pages that will lift your spirits and motivate you on your journey.
Each week has a new and creative theme and includes the following:
- Six new and easy to follow recipes
- Detailed information on the latest and most beneficial supplements for MS
- Exercise Tips and Ideas
- Stress Relief activities to overcome daily stress and stay emotionally strong
- A letter from me to you, encouraging you to say on track.
Here’s a sneak peak:
BOOST is a resource I have poured all my energy, passion and creativity into. I have made a quick video to give you more information about how BOOST can make a difference in your journey with MS.
Your Boost Membership – How does it Work?
- When signing on to become a Boost member, you will receive one BOOST a week for twenty weeks.
- The membership cost is £10/$15 a month. You will receive access to at least 4 BOOSTs each month.
- Simply Sign up & Start Downloading (Each week a new Boost will become available and you will be notified of this by email)
- You are not locked in and are welcome to cancel payments at any time.
- Money Back Guarantee within 60 days if you are not entirely happy with your resources.
Note: If you already have a username and password, you need to be logged in to purchase the plans.
Onwards & Upwards
If you would like to stay on as a member after the twenty weeks, you will be given access to 24 weekly meal plans, recipes and grocery lists and two ebook resources (Fast Track to Healing and MS Diet Essentials).
New Year Special: If you join in January, you will automatically gain access to the online community which is usually only for comprehensive members.
Just to whet your appetite, here are the first FOUR themes that will be covered by BOOST. They are uplifting, creative and will bring meaning and perhaps a little fun unto your life!
Week 1: Sumptuous Superfoods
Week 2: Treating Your Tastebuds
Week 3: Going Green
Week 4: Changing Yourself
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS THE PAYMENT TRANSACTION SAFE AND AM I PROTECTED?
I only use PayPal for my online transactions and all payments are:
- Incredibly secure (I don’t see any of your payment details, that’s all taken care of by Paypal, a trusted payment provider)
- PayPal will protect your purchase if you have any concerns
- For monthly subscriptions, these are held by Paypal, so you can control when payments are made
You can read more about Paypal for buyers if you want more info.
WHAT IF I AM NOT HAPPY – DO I GET A REFUND?
Of course! Should you require a refund, simply send me a message with your PayPal transaction ID and I will happily take care of this. Please remember, I am willing to work with you to ensure you are fully satisfied, and will go the extra mile to make sure that you are. I am confident that you will find these resources life changing and value for money!
My refund policy is to return 100% of your last payment made by you, within 60 days of the initial purchase. That means you have 60 days to assess things for one-off charges (like the Starter and Coaching Packages), and 30 days for monthly subscription (like the Comprehensive Package) as those are billed monthly in advance.
I DON’T KNOW IF THIS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT, WHY SHOULD I DO TRY THIS?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but here are some of the reasons I think you should be investing in your health:
- Investing in your health is always a good investment, especially when you have MS
- You can probably find all the info you need yourself by searching online and speaking to medical experts, as I did, but it took me over 2 years to really start to piece things together – I’ll be saving you all that time!
- I’ll be doing the hard work for you – creating meal plans and recipes is a lot of work, why not use that energy to simply prepare meals and fight your MS!
- Doing this on own your own is possible, but together we can support each other through the process – that’s what the MS Diet For Women community is all about!
- I have been through the change to a MS diet lifestyle myself, so why not benefit from my experience?
- Understanding how MS affects your body will bring positive returns back to you for years to come, this includes: reducing existing symptoms, preventing new symptomsand slowing down MS progression as much as possible (yes, and even reversing it!)
- You need to be thinking about managing your MS for the long term, and drugs won’t always help with that (especially as they often come with their own side-effects)
- Improve your overall health and the health of your family
- Reduce your weight naturally and consistently
YOU AREN’T A MEDICAL EXPERT, WHY LISTEN TO YOU?
That’s absolutely right, I’m not a medical expert. As much as I respect the medical community, my personal treatment from them has lacked much needed expertise, specifically for treating MS. I think society puts a lot of pressure on doctors to know everything about every condition, and that’s really not possible.
Here are my qualifications, if you would like to know:
- I have a 4-year degree in Psychology
- I am a professional counsellor in South Africa (member of the Health Professions Council of South Africa)
- I am a qualified teacher and have taught at schools in both the UK and South Africa
- I have MS myself and have seen wonderful benefits from following the diet
[country-filter code=”gb” display=”1″]
[country-filter code=”gb” display=”0″]